"Tell Me What To Play" feature has not been working properly

When I click the button I get a browser popup saying my list in empty/I don’t have any games on this shelf even though it worked before and I tried it on different shelves. I even tried it on a different browser and I’m still not able to get the button to work. Any help?

2 Likes

Same here, just made a post myself, here is me error message:
“Empty: you don’t have any games on this shelf you goof!”

I’ve tried several solutions, none of them worked:
#01 - Private mode on Google Chrome;
#02 - Private mode on Microsoft Edge;
#03 - Create a new account, same issue;
#04 - Android Chrome browser on my phone;
#05 - Private Android Chrome browser on my phone;

Maybe this is a temporary issue like most of the ones this website has, lets hope so, I use this feature a lot it was the main reason I choose Grouvee over other backlog similar websites.

1 Like

I will look into this tonight. I’m sure it has something to do with what I did for the new shelf page updates. I’m sure it’s an easy fix.

Sorry everyone! I’ll update here when I figure it out.

2 Likes

Yeah, hasn’t worked for me for the past two days. Was gonna make a forum post myself, but saw this one and figured I’d just follow it for updates. My indecisive brain almost had a meltdown when the feature stopped working.

Hope it’s a simple fix!

2 Likes

Thank you for the fast reply, I had faith this thing was not a seriously thing since every little bug I had soo far on this website was solved very fast, again I thank you for your reply, this website is awesome. I love it, keep up the good work!

I guess people have already replied but yes that’s exactly that! I was wondering if it was just me but I was also wondering why it hadn’t been posted about already…!

1 Like

Oh that’s cool thanks so much!

1 Like

FYI, this is all fixed up now!!

Let me know if you see anything funky with it. Thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes

Damn, right on time, it is all good now, thank you very much for your good work! I just finished another game and was going to use this feature now. Thanks again!

It works!! So glad… thanks so much for your help…!

1 Like