Site Suggestions (Missing games, import errors, incorrectly combined games, etc)

XIII on switch is missing, steelbook for smtV and personaVroyal both for switch also missing. wish we could add entries

1 Like

metroid prime switch physical is missing as well

1 Like

no stubbs switch edition

1 Like

The Metroid Prime Remastered entry is in the release section for Metroid Prime. There generally is no real differentiation between digital and physical editions in the database save for some special editions that show up. So it covers both.

2 Likes

Added to releases:

https://www.grouvee.com/games/406-stubbs-the-zombie-in-rebel-without-a-pulse/releases/

1 Like

GBA should be an option for this one

1 Like

I actually came onto the forums to post almost exactly this. Donā€™t worry, you didnā€™t seem critical at all, you were telling it how it is, it was constructive feedback. I know how it feels like, itā€™s been about 5 or 6 gaming websites and they donā€™t have half of my DS collection.

• Master All Classics

• Imagine Doctor (no, itā€™s not the same as Imagine Family Doctor or Imagine Animal Doctor - this DS game has a different plot and storyline)

• Girls Life: Fashion Addict [DS, DSi compatibility] (no, it is not like Girlsā€™ RPG: Cinderella Life or Girls Life: Beauty Experience or Imagine Fashion Designer

The list is longer than that but itā€™s going to take a while, so I thought to start this off and I will reply later if I find any more.

Theyā€™re all games that do exist, but many websites claim itā€™s not in their database. Iā€™ve checked, these localisation names donā€™t show up either. Is it because theyā€™re not popular enough?

1 Like

Hi! The Ni No Kuni games were split between two different franchise entries with the same name. I moved them all to the same entry, but that now leaves an empty franchise entry also called ā€œNi No Kuniā€ that is still searchable. Not sure how to deal with this since it seems I canā€™t really edit franchises. Thought maybe someone with more privileges could pick it up from here, or maybe itā€™s something only @peter can do?

Much Love

(PS Same deal with Forza Motorsports)

2 Likes

Thanks @John! Both of those franchises are gone now. Iā€™m sure there are more like that.

2 Likes

I was looking forward to adding the Netflix mobile game ā€œLayaā€™s Horizonā€ to my Grouvee game collection, but itā€™s not on here. Is that because only console & PC games are added to Grouvee? Itā€™d be great to add the game here, though I imagine that might open a big can of words with mobile games.

1 Like

Nope, we can add it! Iā€™ll do it today.

2 Likes

That is great, thank you!

1 Like
1 Like

Whereā€™s the 2023 gaming challenge?

1 Like