Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

First ever Persona game and I love it! Played it twice.

2 Likes

Finished Golden. It’s so so so so good and should be mandatory for everyone who loves games.

2 Likes

great game/experience I enjoyed it a lot. thanks to all of you on grouvee who have mentioned it in the past year… I’m glad I had the chance to play it and made the decision to do so.

2 Likes

So, just to make sure, this is a badge request?

1 Like

yes. and thanks peter, this was a good one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve beaten the Golden version twice! (Was in my All-Time Faves list until Persona 5 replaced it this year.)

2 Likes

I’ve completed the game and it ranks up there with my favorite games of all time. I would love a badge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also beat it. Fantastic game. Not sure if I liked it more than P3, but it certainly did some things better. Some of the battle mechanics in particular

2 Likes

Finished the Game. Awesome game. Also played Golden on Vita

2 Likes

The game that got me into Persona! I actually played this after a bit of playing Persona 3, but I just liked 4’s story better.

2 Likes

This game got me into the Persona series! Finished it back in 2011 and played golden on release. This game will forever have a special place in my heart.

2 Likes

this was my first ever persona game, and ive beaten it multiple times since, i finally have my hands on golden with its release on PC and will be checking out all the new stuff they added

2 Likes

Playing NG+ of Golden for all achievements. Bought the PC version day 1 and it’s a damn good game.

2 Likes

I’ve finished the game.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Completed :slight_smile:
I like persona, but this is my least favorite for certain reasons. However, the town of Inaba is a lovely setting.

2 Likes

May I have this badge? I like the title, by the way!
I finished the original with my brothers a long time ago. I’m revisiting it now with P4G. This game means a lot to me.

1 Like

This one took me 100+ hours, and that’s without doing the post-game, would recommend though.

2 Likes

didn’t really like the game but sure did almost 100%ed it. idk why but I need to finish a game if I already started it.

2 Likes

Finished on PS2 a couple years ago, my first Persona game. planning on playing Golden on switch sometime soonish. May I be badged, thank you!

2 Likes

Too many darn enemies but fun game non the less. Baddge me. Now to the rest of the series.

1 Like