Resident Evil 2 Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Resident Evil 2. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

re2
Title: Unknown

If you’ve completed the game (original or the REmake), let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

3 Likes

Finished the original PlayStation version. I was working on the REmake for PC but Mr. X is making that real difficult right now :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hi Peter,
can you add these new badges to the master list?

2 Likes

Master list is updated!

3 Likes

Played through the original multiple times. Really enjoyed the remake as well. Graphics were phenomenal.

3 Likes

Beat both original and remake multiple times, love them both!

3 Likes

Completed both the original and remake, great games!

2 Likes

I have finished the original RE2.

Thank you as always.

3 Likes

I finished both the original and the remake of it when it came out and it was pretty amazing how beautiful they remake was.

5 Likes

Completed the REmake when it came out, great game but I thought it was kind of lacking.

3 Likes

Completed the oldschool and remake several times and is probably my favourite on the franchise

2 Likes

Finished both Claire and Leon’s playthrough, both great but not different enough for me. Badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beaten the remake, loved it.

2 Likes

I beat the RE Make a while back! It was a fun game!

2 Likes

I haven’t played the remake yet, but I have beaten the original more than once over the years.

2 Likes

I never played the OG but I loved loved loved the remake.

2 Likes

I have finished Resident Evil 2.

2 Likes

This game was my first time playing Resident Evil, and I have to tell that I am completely addicted to this franchise right now! 5/5

2 Likes

Great remake !!!

2 Likes

Beat the Remake near launch, still really should go back and play the original sometime. Can I be deputized like Leon now? Thank you!

2 Likes