Request your game page edits here

2nd and 3rd game changed, but first one cant because games use the earliest release date (dosent matter where in the world or its demo and not full version yet)
lalala i cant edit this as grouve dosent let me repost this ignore this

Paradise Lost is now available on the Switch platform -

1 Like

Not an edit but a new entry. Should Bloodborne PSX get an entry? AM2R is a fan game and has an entry so perhaps Bloodborne PSX should also have one. I know this might open up the avenue to include every fan game ever made which would become unmanageable but BPSX is getting a lot of notoriety so maybe an exception should be made.

13 sentinels is coming to the switch so that should be added to the platform list.

Many thanks.

1 Like

@peter you decide i also saw the gta sa 3rd party mod as a game on this site but not sure on exact rules

1 Like

UFS is availble on the Switch platform -

1 Like

Yes, I think Bloodborne PSX should be an entry on the site.

1 Like

Missing Xbox One / Xbox Series X | S platform

1 Like

This game needs the following updates:

Release Date - Nov. 5, 2020
Genre - Indie/Casual

1 Like

This game needs PS4 added to its list of platforms.

1 Like

This appears to not be a game.

Also, found a title acting weird in the alphabetical sort.
Looking at this page List of video games, Page 80 | Grouvee
The title is Anima: The Reign of Darkness. So it should file with all the other Anima whatever games, wherever then the second word starting with T would fall. But it’s putting it between things like Animates and Animation, as if T was part of the word. I tried removing the colon in the sort name and it didn’t do anything.

Odd request, but can get a more pleasing image for Disc Creatures than the one available?

The image used is a screenshot and not official art and has borders that make it mostly unreadable.
Consider this image, which is pulled from their official site
view-source:https://cdn3.xsolla.com/files/uploaded/101667/f8c961c2cbf31a3c6c36e82e8e3cf40b.png

2 Likes

I’m a little baffled by this one. I’ll have to look a little deeper at that one.

I accidently left the year as 2022 when adding this. It should be 2001.

1 Like

Needs to be edited/added:
Publisher: DreadXP
Franchise: Sucker for Love

The page for the paid, fully released game should have its franchise updated to “Sucker for Love” as well as sequels are announced for this series and maybe have its genre updated to include “Horror” as well. Also a very small thing to consider editing is the publisher changing from “Dread XP” to “DreadXP” without a space as that’s how they’re listed on Steam.

1 Like

This is a broader request, but can the platforms for all of the Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-sequel DLC be included for PS3 and 360 as well? I own the Borderlands Triple Pack (which is available for 360 and PS3) and all of the DLC for the three games are on disc.

Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

EVE Ghost Enemies shows up in recent releases, but it has actually been postponed to June 30.

1 Like

This game needs the following updates:

Developer: U-ROOM
Franchise: Kagura Games

Dark Hero Party (2020) | Grouvee

1 Like