Request your game page edits here

That was quick!! Thanks!!!

1 Like

I happened to be in the forums around the time you posted so I figured Iā€™d take care of it now, lest I forget.

1 Like

Requesting the following edits:

• Franchise: Mirth Island
  • Developer and Publisher: Clay Game Studio
1 Like

#DRIVE for Nintendo switch?

1 Like

Crypt Custodian is missing an image:
Crypt Custodian

Do you need me to provide an image, or can you take it from the gameā€™s steam page? how does this work?

And I also see it doesnā€™t have a release date and platformsā€¦
Itā€™s August 27, 2024 on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One

Thanks!

1 Like

I can add the details and get the image from Steam. Thanks!

1 Like

Release date: May 23, 2024

Developer/publisher: SHIGATAKE GAMES

Genre: Shoot 'Em Up, Action

Platform: PC

Description should say ā€œremadeā€ instead of ā€œremasteredā€

Cover art:
ezgif-4-58411c365e

This one is on the approval waiting list for over a year now

Wrong release date. Originally released oct 10, 2019 (according to steam)

Hi everybody, is possible to add: Thalassa: Edge of the Abyss?
Thanks.

Got the curator permissions and got caught up these requests from Apr 26 through Roachā€™s request on July 6. A few things were already done, a couple things I am getting some help on, otherwise everything should be done in that range. Some notes and links to added games below:

@catgirl

We donā€™t seem to have DOS as a platform so Iā€™m leaving those as PC. Iā€™m getting some help on making things DLCs of another game so those are pending for now. Otherwise got your stuff taken care of.

@CopperBoom

@Jayna_Chromie

@noabandono

@TheGrey

@ibbesoft_88

@TemistoclesRock

@landratov

2 Likes

Woah tbh I didnā€™t know that there was someone actually adding the requested games.

I think I could also help by adding some new games to the database, my only issue is that some developers arenā€™t on the given list and that they take too long to be accepted.
Or at least thatā€™s how it is in my experience. I have some of them waiting approval for over a year now

You can request the developer/publisher to be added in this thread if itā€™s not available. Generally probably would be best if people add games themselves when possible at the below link since you can still use it for collections/statuses/reviews even if itā€™s not approved yet:

http://www.grouvee.com/games/create/

Iā€™ll do any of the remaining requests in this thread in chunks if someone else doesnā€™t beat me to them. But yeah anyone can add with that link which would help. At some point will try and go through unapproved games as well though thereā€™s probably a ton of them.

1 Like

Caught up on almost everything else - if I skipped something I just donā€™t know how to do it yet and will come back later.

Games added:

@danyazhe

Frogun Encore and qomp 2 were already added.

@AntiMidian

@Solid_Kuro

This was already added but I added more details to it.

@davidkarasick

@Tblood511

@XPedite94

@chris.brooks.1291421

@JuroHikari

@piinym

@bucaniere

Release Date: 13 OCT 2023 (steam link)
Developer: Mateusz Skutnik
Publisher: Mateusz Skutnik
Platform: PC

1 Like

Can you add this game please
Exogate Initiative

You can add games at the link here.

I recently addressed a bunch of game creation requests that had built up over time since I didnā€™t want to ask people to do that months later, but this thread is intended for edits to existing pages, since that is something that people cannot do themselves. Thanks

1 Like

Please add Xbox Series platforms for Sea of Stars. BTW I would suggest this is done automatically for all games that come out on Game Pass.

1 Like

Ok, Iā€™ve done it. Can you add Developer & Publisher, both Xeno Bits? Tnx
Exogate Initiative (2023) | Grouvee

1 Like

Change the box art of Pseudoregalia to what it is now.
2365810_library_600x900

1 Like