Request your game page edits here

Volcano princess entry missing

Dr. Kobushiā€™s Labyrinthine Laboratory (steam)
HAYAI (steam)
add those please

@peter So whatever the reason Giant Bomb doesnā€™t have or import descriptions of games anymore, most new games on the main page donā€™t have descriptions, or have very lacking ones. Is it possible to automate a script or something to pull the Steam descriptions for new games? Or is it not worth it with the IGDB changes coming? On top of that, is it worth doing manually at all or will the IGDB move fix it entirely?

1 Like

I see youā€™ve edited a bunch of them. They do have quite a few where they put no description in them. Theyā€™re still doing descriptions generally, but theyā€™ve gotten bad about it.

Iā€™ve got a script written that could replace box art with a better ratio box art from Steam. I suppose I could write one that grabs a description too.

I think itā€™s still worth updating when you see them. Iā€™m not necessarily going to fully overwrite everything once we get the IGDB link finished. Thereā€™s too many descriptions and data weā€™ve put in at this point that I donā€™t want to overwrite. I might just overwrite release dates, genres, platform, and dev/pub data. Iā€™m also taking forever to get anything done because Iā€™m a dummy and decided to buy a new house.

Do you have other examples of games missing descriptions? I havenā€™t gone poking around on the Giant Bomb site for a bit. Iā€™ll do some investigating.

lol Yeah, mainly because something will come out that looks interesting, Iā€™ll click on it, and it doesnā€™t say anything about it. So Iā€™ll just look it up on Steam or wherever and paste it in myself.

I donā€™t have any other examples off the top of my head, and I try to put one in when I see itā€™s missing. Also, by no/missing descriptions, I mean itā€™s not usually blank but will only be something like the gameā€™s title, or totally unhelpful like ā€œMario 3 is the third entry in the Mario series.ā€

1 Like

Could this be added to the database?

Can Merge & Blade be added?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1446930/Merge__Blade/

Dying Light 2: Stay Human (2021) | Grouvee

Edit:
Release Date: February 4, 2022

Sorry but I forgot to add the cover image to this page when I added it and donā€™t have edit permissions.

The developer and publisher (Noisestorm Limited) are also not available to select from the lists.
Cover:
1754564141_IGDB-285x380

I have added this one for you

1 Like

Ash of Gods: The Way
Steam
eShop

please add

SongPop Party
Xbox
eShop
Appstore

Please add

Please add Switch, iOS, Android, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, & Xbox Series X/S to platforms. Thanks!

PS5, Xbox Series X/S consoles should also be added

Could this be added to the database?

1 Like

Can we add Switch to its available platform? Thank you!

1 Like

Can we add this game to the database please?

Can we add Nintendo Switch? Thank you!

1 Like

Developer is ā€œtha LTD.ā€, so maybe annotation ā€œHumanity is the second game from Enhance Games after Tetris Effect.ā€ should also be changed.
Release Date is May 16, 2023.
Adding releases on PS4, PS5 and PC would be great as well. Thx.

1 Like