Request your game page edits here

Oh cool, nevermind then! Didn’t find it by searching, maybe because of the missing accent on e

2 Likes
1 Like

I fixed it so it will show up without having to type the accent.

Morning Peter and LP

Needs PC release added (maybe distinguish between the Steam and Epic release? not sure about your current practice on this) as a platform when writing a review. It features PC as a platform, already, though.

Happy New Year

The practice on Grouvee is not to distinguish between Steam, Epic or other platforms on PC. Some people do this using tags for themselves. Grouvee also uses the earliest date of when the game got released, regardless of console. Otherwise it would get messy with the dates (and as background information, lots of the information is from the giantbomb database. That database uses the earliest date aswell, adding dates for various consoles and platforms manually would take forever and probably never be done with.)

1 Like

I dont agree with it but here it is

Need to be added:

Developer: Rachel Li, Qin Yin
Publisher: Rachel Li, Qin Yin

1 Like

The following games are missing Android as a platform :+1:

1 Like

Release dates for 2022 should be updated.
When I check my Wish List shelf and I use Ascending order to see the upcoming games then the games with 2022 release date are the firsts. This is not good, if we do not know the release date just the year, then it should be 2022.12.31. I think.

@peter you have to fix this , dont think any1 else can

The Switch should be added as a platform for Ocean’s Heart:

And Yaminabe Aries should be given a boxart:

1 Like

Brutal Orchestra do not exist on site.

1 Like

Octopath Traveler should have Xbox added as a platform

2 Likes

This game needs the following edits:

Release date is incorrect. Should be June 11, 2021.
Publisher is davidczar.
Genre is Casual/Fishing/Arcade.

1 Like

missing game Jivana on Steam tnx

1 Like

The Wordle page is associated with an identically-titled game on Steam (Save 75% on Wordle on Steam), but most of the info on the page is about the popular browser game: Wordle (2021) | Grouvee

They really need to be split into two pages. The Steam game doesn’t at this time have a Giant Bomb page, so it hasn’t been imported.

1 Like

I deleted the association with the imposter Wordle game.

2nd and 3rd game changed, but first one cant because games use the earliest release date (dosent matter where in the world or its demo and not full version yet)
lalala i cant edit this as grouve dosent let me repost this ignore this