Oxenfree Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Oxenfree. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

Completed this one when it launched on Xbox One. Loved it enough to buy it again on PC and now I’m contemplating getting it again on Switch. Heeeelp!

3 Likes

Completed! Now I wish I return and replay it, I reeeally love this game.

4 Likes

I got distracted and never finished this one, but I think I’m pretty close to the end. Feel like I should jump back in and finish it out at some point…

1 Like

love this game sooo much – totally cried at the end. could i get a badge for my tears? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love that game, badge please!
Maybe something cryptic from the game like “See a man about a dog”?

5 Likes

I originally played this game when it became free for gold members and wow - this game is amazing and one of a kind. Upon completing it I immediately convinced my friends to play it and they also loved it! I almost feel guilty that I got the game for free, I’ll definitely be buying their future games.

5 Likes

Amazing game. Badge please! As for a title, maybe ‘Anomaly’?

5 Likes

Badge please! I completed the game, absolutely loved it. I always intended to run through it once more, just to see the different conversations…

3 Likes

Would love to get the badge. Great game, really enjoyed it! So much that I finished it in one sitting even.

2 Likes

Cool game, had fun with this one!

2 Likes

Oooh, happy to see this game in the Backlog Attack. Badge, please! :relaxed:

I really enjoyed how they did the dialogue options in this game. Loved how much more dynamic it felt.

As for badge name, I like the ones already added. Maybe “Edwards Island visitor”? (Sorry, I’m atrocious at this kind of stuff, and I finished this game ages ago.)

2 Likes

I just wanna say that I have very good feelings about their next game

3 Likes

Oh my god, yes! This looks fantastic.

1 Like

Agreed! I’m also looking forward to it very much! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, I’ve overlooked this badge. Completed Oxenfree last year. Can I have a badge?

2 Likes

Finished this game a couple times. I love the dialogue and the spooky atmosphere.

2 Likes

I recently beat Oxenfree on PC. I really liked the atmosphere and the mystery of the island.
But I did not like the dialogue system, the characters often spoke over each other for me.

I really liked the friend system where Steam friends who beat the game previously could give tips in the mirrors in the game. Even though choices does not seem to mean much.

2 Likes

Oxenfree is a good game. Glad I finished it.

2 Likes

Good spoopy game, badge me

2 Likes