Nuclear Throne

This is the discussion/completion topic for Nuclear Throne. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

nuclear%20throne

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

So, I’m going to give Nuclear Throne another shot. According to what i’ve read and wiki, it might be possible in local co-op: one person plays with Mouse and Keyboard. another plays with a gamepad. If that doesnt do it I dont know… Would be a shame if no one can beat this game (I got really close this week i thought i coudl do it but OMG i’m pulling my hair out) I’ve practiced and watchd tutorials and leanred this game like HELL but it doesnt matter its insane hard.

I beat it a while back. Badge Please!

1 Like

it took a while but i beat it not long back

2 Likes

Ooh…! It’s been long since I’ve played Nuclear Throne. I’ve got past 3 biomes or more but can’t say that I’ve made it past the final boss. Nevertheless, I believe I’ve played enough to get the gist of the game and checked it off my backlog.

1 Like

I’m actually replaying this right now and looped a couple times already. Badge please!

1 Like

Great shoot em up. Badge me!

1 Like