Neverwinter Nights

This is the discussion/completion topic for Neverwinter Nights (Original or Enhanced Edition). Please keep any spoilers blurred!

nwn

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and a staff member will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

2 Likes

Completed with both expansion packs!
I have Collector Edition of 1+2 with Eye key-ring - I spent all my life savings :rofl:

2 Likes

It only applies to the expansions, but I am definitely rooting for “Doom Song” as the title. :stuck_out_tongue:
Badge please!

2 Likes

I loved too Kobold with lute! So much more interesting than NWN2 bard.

1 Like

SoU and HotU were really good.

Badge please. :slight_smile:

Title idea: Neverwinter Knight

2 Likes

I like Neverwinter Knight!

(also, I never got my badge. When you have time, please. :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Sorry about that! There’s only a few people on here who can like a post to give out a badge. Im sure we all saw your last post was liked and didn’t double check who did it.

1 Like

No worries! Thank you.:smiley:

1 Like

Hey, I played the main game and hotu last year. Can I have a badge?

2 Likes

I had played this ages ago and I remember loving it a lot!

2 Likes

i never noticed this game had a badge. Would love one! I played this a few years ago with an online crew and we had a blast playing this once a week on game nights for the next six months or so. We made our way through all the expansions and then i found a place that host mods and campaigns and gets daily updates. but one of the cool things people have done is they transcribe almost every DND module from the beginning into format for NVN1 and NVN2. Check it out. I’ve played 2-3 of these old ones. You could literally never stop playing this game and play every old module this way! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve played the first game as an early teenager, didn’t come around to beating it past Act 2 for some reason.
Since I don’t have it any longer, I’m more content to pick up on Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum in the future.

1 Like

Fun game. Beat it with my sister two years ago. Badge me please. Sorry about asking for all these badges but have been gaming for over twenty years and have beaten a lot of games that there are badges for!

4 Likes

Don’t be sorry! I for one think it’s awesome to log in and see how much someone has enjoyed so many great games. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This was one of my favourites back in the mid 2000s. Badge, please?

2 Likes