NBA Fans

See you there @peter :joy:

2 Likes

@peter Any thoughts on Pacers vs. Knicks series?

2 Likes

Pacers in 6!

I have no idea honestly. I think it will be a very good series. We went 2-1 against the knicks this year, but they didn’t have OG in any of the games. They have 0 bench, and we have the best bench in the NBA. I hope we can just run them ragged. All I know is if TJ McConnell is scoring and destroying, we win.

2 Likes

That Pacers game last night was a dumb basketball game. That is all.

1 Like

Missed last night’s games, but what happened with Knicks and Pacers?

1 Like

Lots of poor calls at the end that heavily favored the Knicks. There was a kicked ball called on the Pacers when we stole the ball and were going to have a wide open fast break. It was not a kicked ball at all, but you can’t review those, so the Knicks got it back and hit a three. That was a five point swing. Then they called a moving screen on Myles Turner with 12 seconds left that even the Knicks fans were like, yeah, I’m glad we won, but not like that. I’ve seen it referred to as getting pulled over going 32 in a 30. It gave the ball backs to the Knicks up 2 and it sealed the game pretty much.

Not saying for sure the Pacers were going to win. They did lots of dumb stuff too. Nembhard had 2 dead ball fouls which were just ridiculous. Haliburton is practically a decoy now. Neither he or Siakam wanted the ball with 2 minutes left, and Brunson just picked us apart. Overall it was a great game, but the refs definitely ruined it.

2 Likes

Basketball is fun.

1 Like