Mario Maker 2 Grouvee Levels

JT3-TB2-7VG by OJ7

1 Like

Wall Jump! by @Sir_Laguna

Code: V6W T5H NFG

Escape Part 1: Bowserā€™s Basement CN4-BDS-XKG by @Taiyed311

Original post

This course is called ā€œEscape Part 1: Bowserā€™s Basementā€

Itā€™s moderately difficult with several technical elements. Basically, youā€™re trying to climb a vertical level while lava is rising.

Itā€™s ā€œPart 1ā€ because I was planning on making a trilogy of courses, increasing in difficulty with each iteration. I only created one more and itā€™s very difficult, though not Kaizo difficult.

Hereā€™s a playthrough of the course. Beware, if you plan on trying this course out, this video has spoilers. Apologies for the quality. The only way I can record these is through my phone camera.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the process of creating a Super World. 40 courses. Iā€™m about half way through finishing World 6. Iā€™ll post mySuper World code when itā€™s finished and Iā€™m happy with it.

Just going to say that creating 40 levels for 8 worlds to make a Super World is what Iā€™ve wanted from Super Mario Maker since the first game. And now I get to do it. And man, it is a lot of work, but hopefully worth it!

2 Likes

Escape Part 2: Bowserā€™s Sewers
G5L-S33-0KF

This is the next (and last) is the series. Itā€™s highly difficult and technical, but not nearly Kaizo.
Basically, youā€™re trying to climb a vertical level while sewage is quickly rising. You die if you touch the toxic liquid!

Hereā€™s a playthrough of the course. Beware , if you plan on trying this course out, this video has spoilers. Apologies for the quality. The only way I can record these is through my phone camera.

1 Like

Curious to know if you made any headway with the Super World.

Itā€™s done! Well, almost. I was optimizing some of the later levels, making things a bit smoother, theming and dressing up bits. I was almost done by Christmas and must admit I havenā€™t picked it up again for a couple of weeks, but I want to this week and then Iā€™ll put the code on here as I know a few people here at Grouvee were interested in giving it a go. Watch this space!

Come to think of it, the hardest part now will be finding the time to clear all the levels so the Super World can be uploaded!

1 Like

I used to do a lot of those

One is ā€œShaman Kingā€ PNM-G2N-BYG

1 Like

Itā€™s uploaded!

I hope any of you who find the time have fun :slight_smile: I triedā€¦

1 Like

I will refloat this thread just because Iā€™m late to the party but having a lot of fun with a lot of the levels. Will play them all and add some of the ones Iā€™ve not created myself but loved from other people later today.

4 Likes