Let's recommend good games that are on sale!

It’s definitely worth it. I really enjoy the game.

2 Likes

The Walking Dead: Season 1 is free on the Humble Store, with about day and twenty hours left to grab it.

1 Like

Psychonauts is free on the Humble Store, looks like it’ll last for 48 hours.

2 Likes

:sparkler: Back to Bed free for a limited time on Steam, grab it now by pressing the “Install game” / “Play game” button. Back to Bed on Steam

2 Likes

Outlast Deluxe Edition free on Humble Store for the next day and a half.

1 Like

Child of Light Cheap! PS4
Seems good. Played the demo.

4 Likes

That’s an amazing deal for that game!

1 Like

The Vita version is also on sale for anyone who either doesn’t have a PS4 or wants a portable version. Great game!

1 Like

Three of my favorite adventure games are on sale for 70-80% off on PlayStation platforms through the weekend:

3 Likes

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALE17LP

Lots of good deals for the flash sale!

This looks like a good resource:

Some great games I have picked up during the sale:

Machinarium
Child of Light
Valiant Hearts (this has been on my wishlist for awhile, 75% off!)

2 Likes

Valiant Hearts is a beautiful game. 75% off is a steal.

1 Like

For sure. I paid $3.74. I’m really enjoying it so far. There are some cool puzzle features.

1 Like

There is still a sale for Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (This version includes all the DLCs + Visual improvements) available until the start of October. I bought it for 2 of my friends. I think it is really worth it if anybody would love playing it.

Original price: 30€
Current sale: 4.49€ (-88%)

1 Like

As I’m sure you all know, in case I’m wrong, Steam Winter Sale! I have my eye on Mass Effect 1 only $4.99! Hopefully I can get a gift card for Christmas and soon be zipping around the galaxy.
http://store.steampowered.com/

2 Likes

I can’t remember, do you already have ME2 and ME3 on another platform? Back before ME was released on PS3, I had ME on PC and ME2 and ME3 on PS3. While I enjoyed them, there is something quite satisfying with playing them on the same platform so that every choice made in the first game carried through to the end. Just something to consider in the long run.

1 Like

That’s a good point. I was just thinking in terms of spending less money but maybe I should just shell out $25 for the trilogy. I have ME2, waiting to play until I play 1 first.

2 Likes

It’s not the end of the world if you play on different platforms, since they let you plug in your major decisions. However, the enjoyable aspect of playing it all on one platform is that there are minor events and characters that you can influence that recieve callbacks in later games, which adds to the feeling of a developed universe. People you meet in ME return later and fill in the background of the ME Universe. When you play on different platforms those events don’t transfer across and the minutia of the games is less developed or, worse, lost.

1 Like

Hmm. Good points. I guess I’ll stop being a cheapskate and go with the trilogy.

1 Like

Rockstar Humble Bundle. Good deal for some nice games.

2 Likes

Amnesia Collection is free on Steam for a limited time

2 Likes