JoJo Stone Ocean

Hey uh JoJo rules and I basically just want a forum full of people saying “Yea, this rocks”. So feel free to join this forum and say “Yea, this rocks.”

1 Like

Yea, this rocks (I’m waiting for my wife to get off work to watch it).

1 Like

Yeah, this rocks?

1 Like

Yea. This rocks.

Although honestly I get a little sad when I google JoJo and Jojo Siwa pops up.

Am I doing this right?

Also why no love for JoJo Siwa? The mere fact that her queerness whips white moms across middle America into a frenzy and she doesn’t give a shit what they think says she’s alright in my book.

No issue with Jojo Siwa other than I had to scroll past her to get to the JoJo wiki when she was on dancing with the stars.

Look I just want Josuke Higashikata to pop up first.

1 Like

Relevant to the forum topic, Polygon just published this article:
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure’s best season is also the best way to start - Polygon

1 Like

It is the best to start with. Battle Tendency is rough to get through if you don’t know the greater narrative on the other side.

1 Like

Wait, does this rock?

Serious question - I guess I like magical girl, slice of life, or comedy anime like Sailor Moon, Cute High Earth Defense Club, or Nichijou, etc. I like Sword Art Online a little? Would I like this?

1 Like

Jojo is just something you sort of have to try at some point and make up your mind on. If you will generally watch any given anime based on suggestions, you’re involved enough to get something out of Jojo. If you’re someone who doesn’t put much stock in suggestions, then wait to come across it some other way.

3 Likes

Very minor Stone Ocean spoiler ahead

I like that JoJo can have very serious scenes about matters of life and death and follow them up with a baseball uniformed child saying “he’d prefer to sleep in a bed but there is none in this room. Naturally, he sleeps in the grand piano.”

1 Like