ISO West of Loathing Switch Edition

Hello everyone! I am looking for a physical copy of West of Loathing for the Nintendo Switch. Here is a link to the exact version I am trying to track down:

I know that a few collectors edition of this game are currently for sale on Ebay, but I can’t find a single copy of just the game, new or used, anywhere. Any suggestions other than just keeping an eye out? I want a physical copy, but don’t want to spend $150 on a special edition box set…

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll be honest with you, I think that’s going to be a hard find. Limited Run games are usually picked up by collectors who want these hard copies. Some might be buying to resell, but most are probably looking to hold onto it. Typically Limited Run preorders sell out in less than an hour upon sale. For example the Limited Run for Iconoclasts goes up for preorder tomorrow. I’ll be surprised if it’s not sold out within the day, if not within the hour. And, unfortunately, those willing to sell or buying to resell will likely ask for a substantial amount. I suspect that, unless by fluke, you won’t find a copy for a reasonable price.

1 Like

Gamefly will be getting copies in on February 28th, so i’m not sure if everyone that ordered individual copies has theirs yet. I would recommend that if you want a good chance to get one for a good price, you should either start a free trial at Gamefly when they get them in stock and rent it, then see if there is a keep option on your queue for it. Otherwise, just keep checking back day by day once they have them and wait for them to start unloading extra copies on the for sale page. They always put a few copies up for sale after a little while.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I will definitely check it out!

Good to know! Thank you for your help!

Lol, I stand corrected. Nice tip.