Fire Emblem: Three Houses Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

fireemblemthreehouses
Title: Unknown

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

Good game. I’ve beat it but would like to go back at some point and beat the other story archs.

Badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beat it last year around September. Good game - a little overlong but enjoyed it.

2 Likes

All four routes, 205 hours, badge me!

2 Likes

I completed it, badge me! Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Beat it as Black Eagles doing the Edelgard route.

2 Likes

Surprisingly solid game, especially after FE: Fates. Though I miss the old fire emblem, this new direction isn’t bad either. Lots to appreciate about the new Fire Emblem, if very different from its roots.
Badge name idea: “Savior of Fódlan”
May I please have this badge?

2 Likes

Finished this game, Black Eagles all the way!

1 Like

Finished this game several times, the only playthrough I have left to go through is Silver Snow and I think my favorite route was probably Black Eagles. I’m a bit biased probably since that was my first playthrough but I think I got most attached to those students. As far as the actual storyline of each route I think Blue Lions was probably objectively the strongest, though it wasn’t my personal favorite. I will say that during BE route it really did hurt killing Seteth and Flayn

I’ve tried to dip my toes into FE in the past and haven’t been able to get into it, but maybe after finishing SS I’ll try to get into the series again.

Anyways, can I get the badge? ty

1 Like

After nearly two years and a couple of restarts, I’ve finally finished Three Houses!

1 Like

I’ve finished this game

1 Like

I loved my initial playthrough and have been working on and off on one of the other routes for a while now. The White Clouds section is such a slog to play through a second time though, so we’ll see if I can push through.

1 Like

Beated the game badge me please.

1 Like