Final Fantasy XII Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Final Fantasy XII. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

ff12_leadingman

Title: Leading Man

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

2 Likes

Badge me please. I remember I beat this awsome game last year when completing all the games in the final fantasy series. Found this game ot take most time to complete.

1 Like

This was definitely a forgettable FF game for me (story wise) but I loved Balthier and Fran’s dynamic. Badge please!

2 Likes

This game is truly a masterpiece. Badge, please!

2 Likes

good job on the completion

Beat this back on the PS2, along with all the optional bosses, will take a badge. One of these days I’ll get to the Zodiac Age version.

3 Likes

Probably not a popular opinion, but this is my favorite FF game. I loved the combat system. I loved how you could make any character into any class. I went and the Zodiac spear when I was SUPER under-leveled and because I felt like the game wanted me to make Penelo a boring support class, I gave her the Zodiac Spear and made her my primary beat stick in combat. I cheesed through a chunk of the game using Penelo/Zodiac to smash everything in the way. It felt great how the game would allow me to mold the party to what I wanted, rather than forcing me to play predetermined roles. I loved it. Unfortunately, it made FF13 a HUGE disappointment. Badge please!

2 Likes

got a ps2 back in the day just to play this game – can I get a badge? :slight_smile:

2 Likes