Final Fantasy IV Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Final Fantasy IV. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

ff4_lunarianpaladin

Title: Spoony Bard

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

Thank you to @WerqKween for the badge!

2 Likes

I would like to claim this badge please! @BMO I think you have to like my post for me to get this badge.

2 Likes

I’d like this one too! Edward low budget Gordon.

Edit: lol just noticed you changed my title. That’s fair, that should’ve been obvious to me but I think I had the Dissidia or FFRK titles in my head.

2 Likes

Hmm, I thought you said Gordon was the worst FF character. Does this mean Edward somehow doesn’t even count as a character? :thinking:

(Also would love this badge please! I think IV has been my fav of the early games I’ve played so far. Still working on V.)

2 Likes

Please assign this badge to me when able.

Thank you kindly as always.

2 Likes

Yes. Gordon can almost be made useful, Edward is unredeemable. :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve beaten this once on an SNES emulator in my pre-teen years, did it again on the 3D remake on Steam last year. ^^

2 Likes

Now I feel like I should change the image to
ed

1 Like

No way. Cecil is the right call. Dark Knight Cecil could have been cool, but I think Paladin is the right choice.

1 Like

I would like the badge! I love FF4

2 Likes

Love the originals. But again i still get a lot of flack with 13 being my favorite!. Badge me.

1 Like

I have beaten FF IV.

2 Likes