Extra Life 2019: Soliciting Game suggestions

I posted the message below on the main page, but thought it might make sense to create a thread here as well, for those who frequent the forums.

I am putting together a master list of games for Extra Life this year. A local group of us will participate again this year to raise funds, and I would like to plan a list of games from which we can all chose the games we will play. I have started a list and added a few titles.

If anyone feels included to send some suggestions my way, feel free to take a look at my backlog to see if there is anything you think is worth adding to the list and that I have overlooked. I am primarily looking for local co-op games, games that can be played in one sitting, single games that will be entertaining for people passing a controller around, games that allow for collective input or local competitive games. All suggestions welcome :slight_smile:

Feel free to list any suggestions in this thread.

2 Likes

Maybe Rocket League or Mario Tennis? Always go down a treat. Lego Star Wars, too, and Lara Croft and the Temple of Light.

2 Likes

GNOG is short and fun! Not directly co-op but fun to play with a friend figuring out what you should tap or click.

3 Likes

Heave ho for the switch is supposed to be a really awesome party game that just came out.

1 Like

Looking through your backlog my suggestions would be Spyro Reignited for sure, LittleBigPlanet, possibly Dead by Daylight, and maybe Oddworld: New Nā€™ Tasty.

2 Likes

How about Death Road to Canada?

1 Like