Error when searching "Zelda" - anyone else?

Noticed an odd issue on the main site (not forum) where if I search specifically for “zelda” or “the legend of zelda”, I get a white screen with “Server Error (500)”.

https://www.grouvee.com/search/?q=zelda

No issues searching for anything else in my experience.

Can anyone else confirm this is happening for them too? I wonder if there’s a bugged entry in the database for some Zelda game, or if it could even be something weird on my end.

Looks ok from my end, whether I search manually or click on your link:

Which browser are you using, and have you tested any others? Is it consistent across browsers?

I’ve seen the errors. This is a really weird situation where you have two “main” reviews for A Link to the Past. I’ve more been trying to figure out how that’s even possible. There’s a quick fix in the code I could do to get the search working, which I’ll do, but I also need to figure out how multiple main reviews of a game are happening. Do you think you could go to the game page for A Link to the Past and confirm that under the My Reviews section there are two reviews that say main?

2 Likes

Also, that fix is in and your search should work now.

2 Likes

Oh, interesting. I do see 2 “main reviews”. Never noticed that before.

Hmm, let me think… I think I’ve moved it back and forth between “Played” and “Playing” before. Also a game that’s been in my Grouvee collection for years but I just wrote the review this year. It’s also likely that I had a rating for it in the past that I cleared and re-set before writing my actual review. I had 1 or 2 reviews that I accidentally posted as Private earlier in the year then deleted → reposted, but I can’t remember if this was one of them.

Anyway thanks for the quick fix and explanation!

2 Likes