Duplicate database entries

It’ll still be there. Duplicates are just merged and cleaned up, so your collection is safe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like we have the up-and-coming piece-by-piece tower defense Cataclismo twice:

1 Like
2 Likes

Duplicate entries:

1 Like

Two entries for Hauntii, this fact is hauntiing me

1 Like

Both episodes of Burial at Sea are added 3 times
https://www.grouvee.com/search/?q=Burial+at+Sea

Fallout 3 DLCs are duplicated, one for each platform. Here are the PC entries for each:

Operation: Anchorage (2009) | Grouvee
Mothership Zeta (2009) | Grouvee
The Pitt (2009) | Grouvee
Point Lookout (2009) | Grouvee
Broken Steel (2009) | Grouvee

I want to say that’s how all (most?) of the DLC entries are. @peter?

edit: this also encompasses @summer.azure’s post.

ALSO JUST FYI TO EVERYONE USING THIS THREAD

All the merge entries dating back through 2020 are done (with the exception of these 2 DLC posts), so if something new pops up or something slipped through the cracks, re-post please.

1 Like

Bloody Roar Primal Fury and Bloody Roar Extreme are the same game, please merge the entries with Primal Fury/Extreme as title. Also keep as platforms GameCube and Xbox.

The game was released in Japan with the name BR Extreme, and it was released in the US with the title BR Primal Fury. Also the oldest release date is March 19, 2002.

Source Bloody Roar wiki: Bloody Roar: Primal Fury | Bloody Roar Wiki | Fandom

I don’t think they should be merged. BR Extreme refers specifically to the xbox port, which is basically an updated or expanded version, since it has some new stuff the original doesn’t have, as it’s mentioned on the “xbox port” part of the article you posted. For some weird reason, they used the original japanese name for this port.

Basically like MvC3 to Ultimate MVC3, or Persona 3 to P3 FES in non-fighting game terms. They should count as different entries IMO