Duplicate database entries

—and—

2 Likes

—and—

2 Likes
2 Likes

The new game from the ori-makers is making waves right now. Apparently big enough for us to have two entries for it:

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.grouvee.com/search/?q=minishoot%20adventures

three entries (and its worth noting its correct for the game to have an apostrophe in the title. no i don’t know why)

1 Like

Just as a courtesy request to everyone, please don’t like any posts in this thread. The only people that should like these posts are the curators doing the actual merges on the games so that we know they’ve been done. Sometimes I’ll look through these and see most of them are liked, and I think they’re done. They are not. Thankfully @John went through and cleaned up a lot of the old ones that got missed somewhat recently.

2 Likes

Sorry about that and will stop. THanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Not a problem! You’re not the only one who’s done it :slight_smile: We didn’t have it written anywhere, so no big deal. It’s just this thread and the edit requests thread we want to try and keep clean. I wish there was a way to make posts more like checklists and only users with certain permissions could check them.

The random apostrophe seems to actually be part of the title weirdly enough…

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

An English Haunting has two entries. One of them has the wrong date. It was released May 15 2024 on Itch. May 22 is the Steam release date.

1 Like

It’s the same game.

The Sims 3 Dragon Valley:

And The Sims 3 Island Paradise, are duplicated:

Also The Sims 3 Dragonvalley is a DLC and not an EP of The Sims 3, if you could also add it as a DLC, please and thank you :>

There are two entries for Tiny Terry’s Turbo Trip:

(I’m pretty sure I added the first before the release date or final key art were released.)

1 Like

There are two entries for Born of Bread:

1 Like

Looks like Cryptmaster and Cryptmaster need to be merged up, please!

1 Like