Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

This is the discussion/completion topic for Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

da3
Title: Inquisitor

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

I’m definitely going to replay this game sometime soon. It’s just too good!

1 Like

Completed and loved it. I played as a super cute red-haired little elf lady who was such a badass. When I saw the Iron Bull for the first time, I instantly knew that I would romance him so hard.

1 Like

Finally completed this last week (including all DLC…and without Trespasser it’s a fairly lackluster ending). They’ve taken most of the good pieces of DAO and DA2 and found a good balance, and I really liked a lot of the story, but I think a more focused experience would have served the narrative better…the psuedo MMORPG elements and endless exploration can drag things down (even if it is optional).

2 Likes

Finished this recently. Had a really good time with this game!

2 Likes

Working on my third play through! This time as a Qunari
Already gone through as a human and an elf

2 Likes

Finished it once with an import from DA : Origins (with choices from DA:2 included)

Great game but don’t expect to play it again.

2 Likes

So I’m replaying Dragon Age Inquisition while I wait for Mass Effect: Andromeda, and I realize that somehow I forgot to claim this badge.

2 Likes

Comparing to the other 2 this wasn’t too well done in my opinion. I don’t like how they strayed away from a relatively linear story into a mainstream open world…

2 Likes

This game was awesome, can’t wait for DA4!

2 Likes

One of my favorite games and one of my favorite series. I thought it would be a drag at the beginning since things were not exactly happening but after some cinematics and immersion, it got to me. Goosebumps all over.
Completing it was worth it.

Definitely an amazing game with breathtaking environment and a really good story.

2 Likes

Hello, I have finished this game. Only just known about these badges now.

2 Likes

First beat this game back in March 2015. I put in over 130 hours into my first playthrough. This game was my introduction the Dragon Age series and I fell in love. I’m slowly plugging away at my nightmare playthrough every once in a while to make this my first platinumed title as well =) I’m sure I’ll get to it before DA4 lol!

2 Likes

Just finished this recently! I still wished it was Origins lol but by the end really had a good time. I’ve got a bunch of other playthroughs planned now lol. I hope they release DA4 (…also that they release it soon lol)

2 Likes

Rather than resurrecting all Dragon Age topics, can I just ask for the three DA badges here? I love this series, though I hope we can get more DLC for any future titles. We said goodbye to our Hawkes and Inquisitors a little sooner than I was ready for!

2 Likes

Just learned about these badges but completed the game back the year it came out!

2 Likes

Completed it thrice! Would love the badges to show off!

2 Likes

This is a game I’ve been forcing myself NOT to replay, because I know I’ll get sucked into it for weeks if I do. I beat it on the PS3 so the graphics weren’t that great, and I’ve been tempted to buy it again ever since I got my PS4. I will beat it again someday, I just have too many games in my backlog to justify it!

2 Likes

I’ve played this multiple times. Once on the PS3 & twice on the PS4. It’s not perfect by any means, but its got some of my favorite characters in the series.

Requesting its badge.

2 Likes

I beat it 3 times! It was amazing (Can you read my review if you want, but I wrote in portuguese, maybe you need to use translate :D). Can I get it?

2 Likes