Donut County

This is the discussion/completion topic for Donut County. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

2 Likes

Got this one on PC. Short but loved every second of it.

3 Likes

It’s a testament to how good this game is that I spent 2 weeks after I beat it staring at the app and wishing I could open it and play it again for the first time.

3 Likes

Beat this in one sitting. Such a simple concept but so fun and satisfying!

3 Likes

Love love LOVED playing this game on my nintendo switch. I’ve played it through twice now.
Maybe the name for the game could Delivery Achieved?

3 Likes

just finished this game – was lmao-ing at it the whole time. Perfect combination of silly, snarky, irreverent & adorable. Badge me please? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I played on my switch, glad I got it, it’s a short but nice game.

3 Likes

I beat Donut County last year on my Switch.

3 Likes

Hey, I beat a badgeworthy game finally! I beat Donut County last weekend. I can’t like my own status, so I need a badge person to like this for me!

3 Likes

Beaten! Hilariously random game, perfect for relaxing

3 Likes

Badge please! abcdef

3 Likes

short but lovely, played it through gamepass

3 Likes

This was such a fun silly game. Really enjoyed it’s puzzles. Can I have a doughnut…er badge?

3 Likes

I would like a doughnut badge, please. Also my badge name suggestion is the Trash King, which is the name of the villain in the game.

2 Likes

Badge me please. This was one of the funniest games I played on game pass!

1 Like

May I have this badge. please.

2 Likes