Death Stranding Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Death Stranding… Please keep any spoilers blurred!

death stranding
Title: Unkown

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

Played this one, and you can read my review of it over at Digital Trends! Death Stranding Review: A Long, Tedious Journey Worth Taking | Digital Trends

2 Likes

72 hours of playtime when I beat it, and that was rushing the last half. Enjoyed the game overall. That soundtrack is phenomenal.

2 Likes

Beat it!

Big question-

Is this game about abortion or am I crazy?

2 Likes

Managed to platinum trophy death stranding after 260 hours of playtime. Man, I sunk like 3 weeks into that game. I think I deserve a badge for my efforts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now, this game was an experience if I’ve ever had one while gaming. Finished the main playthrough, but now I need to go back for that sweet platinum trophy. Could I get a badge please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed this one and reviewed on groove :slight_smile: great game, could I get the badge please?

2 Likes

Played this one back in 2019, took about 43 hours. Excellent game, got the vinyl soundtrack for the game too. May I please have the badge?

2 Likes

I’ve spent 50% of this game on building ziplines and completing roads.

Could I get a badge please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I love this game and have completed it. I would love a badge please.

2 Likes

I’m procrastinating work by working through the backlog attack and writing these short little reviews justifying why I should get a badge. I was about to put it down because I like Death Stranding enough to want to put more thought into it–but then I realized I already had.

You can read my earlier Grouvee post about Death Stranding here: anderbubble's Review of Death Stranding | Grouvee

Badge, please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I work in the transport IRL and here I get to play it with Death Stranding. Not many games I’d sink 100+ hours into and feel satisfied with it overall! Glad that I went blindly into it.

2 Likes

I love this game. Completed it on release and going to get platinum in “director’s cut”

2 Likes

Amazing game, my first Koshima game also. Can not believe theres a second one coming out.

2 Likes

I didn’t expect to love this game so much! It’s really a gem and I still find myself returning to it for the chill gameplay even now. I’m super pumped to see what the second game will be like.

2 Likes

finished with my friends on ps4! one of the best games i’ve ever played!

2 Likes

Kojima enough said. Finished the game and could write a few novels to explain what was happening in this game. So would like the badge please!

1 Like

Don’t be so serious.

But I’d like the badge. I did so many deliveries. I deserve it.

2 Likes

Hi, beat the game a couple years back. Just recently revisited to get the platinum. Could i get the badge

3 Likes