Crimes I'm planning to commit

Hey, uh, where can I read English translations of the Jojo manga, specifically of Steel Ball Run?

Mangapark? It’s kinda of a mess UI-wise, but it has a lot of stuff. They have the full color version of part 7
https://mangapark.net/title/120204-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-full-color

1 Like

Yes! Thank you. The UI does suck, but it’s worth it for that sweet Araki art.

1 Like

Lol JoJo rules

5 Likes

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure - Steel Ball Run, Chapter 1 - Steel Ball Run Manga Online (steel-ball-run.com)
here’s what I use. It kind of sucks cuz of the overly sexualized game ads you get, but it’s nothing an adblock won’t fix. There’s also a part 6 and 8 website too. As far as I know it’s safe enough.

1 Like

I watched parts 1-6 and need to scratch that JoJo itch. Reading part 7 has been my salve. Lord knows what I’m gunna do when I catch up on part 9…

MangaDex has been the king for a while now, it’s the go-to site for scanlators. Although my favorite one is MangaLife, it has a relatively small catalogue but tends to have high quality scans. MangaReader and Colored Manga are pretty good as well, especially when it comes to full color manga. Batoto and MangaHub are my preferred sites for lesser-known works. And while we are on the subject, even though nobody asked, ReadComicOnline is IMHO the best one for American and European comic books, their captcha is a tad annoying though. By the way, Tachiyomi supports all these sites and many more, so you can read/download a lot of manga/comics in a single Android app.

2 Likes

I have Tachiyomi and set it up on a tabley but I honestly never read manga/hentai in such format. Those that do though should def check it out. It’s an amazing app.

2 Likes

Why it would be a crime? The real crime would be to read Jojos instead of Kimetsu no Yaiba. :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat: