Connect Twitter button - error

Hi All

Apologies, did a search but can’t find any related topics.

I’m trying to connect a Twitter Account to my Grouvee profile, and upon clicking on ‘Connect Twitter’ under Settings > Settings I get the following error message: ‘There was an issue with your Twitter request token. Please go back to the login page and try again.’

I log into Grouvee via an email based login I created on this site. My email address is different between the two sites, although the error message looks like it’s Grouvee based.

Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance.

Digfox

I’ll take a look at it. Haven’t looked at that code in quite a while.

1 Like

Well, I think it’s fixed. Like all programming problems in the world, it took way too long for what turned out to be a simple fix. Give it a try and let me know!

1 Like

Sorry to add to your workload.

Upon clicking the Connect Twitter button this time I was taken to a Twitter page to authorise Grouvee to access my Twitter account. So happy to report that the function seems to be working

:smiley:

Thank you and love the site btw.

1 Like

Don’t be! It was broken, and I had no idea! I appreciate being told.

Hello all!

I’m writing in behalf of a friend as she has more or less the same error that DigFox had with Tweeter.

She uses Tweeter to log into Grouvee, and now when you press the button of to log in with Tweeter, she get’s the same error as mentioned on this topic!

There was an issue with your Twitter request token. Please go back to the login page and try again.

1 Like

Responded to your other post and flagged it for @peter. Hang in there and we’ll get it resolved.

2 Likes