Break Your Limit - The 6 Star Question

You, yes you.

If given just one chance to give a game a 6 / 5 Stars on this website, what would it be? You must tell me.

Hard Mode: Show some objectivity and don’t pick your favorite game.

2 Likes

Gosh, what would a 6 star on the Grouvee scale even be? If 5 star is “Loved it”, is 6 “REALLY loved it”, “I would marry this game”.

Anyway, 6 stars. Tricky. Maybe Phantasy Star Online because i don’t just love the game, but it’s from a nostalgic time in my life when things were simple, and I shared it with a band of special people. Many fond memories.

3 Likes

Micro machines v3.

Or possibly Marc Eckos getting up Contents Under Pressure.

2 Likes

This is the first mention I’ve ever heard of this game, I knew it existed, but everyone talks about the earlier MM games being groundbreakers on nintendo hardware.

1 Like

V3 was and still is that one game i cant seem to put down. I still play it pretty regularly, though usually via emulation these days. Its spectacularly fun, but also points to a time in my life before everything went downhill for about 15 years. So i got a big emotional attachment to it as well

1 Like

I think 6 star option would be pretty cool. It would be like one my favorite other sites I use backlogged. Has a master option for games to show if you truly enjoyed said game.

I think it would be cool to be able to highlight a game on your profile, so that it shows up when you click to someone’s page.

2 Likes

Pinning a game to a Grouvee profile would be a fun feature. Maybe potentially a future feature. For now some of us do this manually with images. I have A handful of favourites posted in my profile on the main site.

2 Likes

That or a single, unremoveable ‘Super Like’ per year you’ve been on Grouvee.
Such an idea has many, many problems with it, but I tend to ignore things that don’t support my desires.

4 Likes

What problems do you envision? Just technical execution, or something else?

2 Likes

I can’t be objective. Resident Evil 4 (and don’t make me choose between the original and the remake. They’re both great).

1 Like