Baldur’s Gate

This is the discussion/completion topic for Baldur’s Gate (Original or Enhanced Edition). Please keep any spoilers blurred!

bg

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and a staff member will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

1 Like

completed it long ago, still an awesome game

1 Like

One of my all-time favorites. Badge please!

1 Like

Awesome game. Badge please. :slight_smile:

Gorion’s Ward would be a good title.

1 Like

I beat it! Apparently, I must gather my party before venturing forth.

1 Like

Great game, excellent characters, so much to get lost in. I’m excited to play the sequel.

Badge name Idea: “Bhaalspawn”

May I please have this badge?

1 Like

Played it a long time ago after finishing Baldur’s Gate 2 (with a necromancer). I just loved the second game so I started the whole thing over just to get through both stories with a single character (a sorcerer this time). A while after this the enhanced editions came out and the Siege of Dragonspear to link them together so I just had to play it again! The Mage was my character choice this time and went though all the story again to enjoy the enhanced experience. Now I am curious to change classes and started the game again with a monk but I am still playing the original Baldur’s gate, trying to go through all the quests in the sword coast… Does it count as having finished the game if I am still playing it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the best CRPG games. I started it five or six times with different characters but finished only once. Great game.

1 Like

Beated the game years ago and it made me switch over from my love of jrpgs for many years. Would like the badge please!

1 Like