Firewatch

This is the discussion/completion topic for Firewatch. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

firewatch
Title: Lookout

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

2 Likes

Still my game of the year! It’s still early though, we’ll see if any game steps up to compete with it.

2 Likes

I’ve got to play this. Just waiting for that pesky steam sale. :weary:

1 Like

Haven’t played Firewatch yet, but have you tried The Witness? Seems like that should be a competitor

2 Likes

Finished it . Game’s a jem, play it if you haven’t. it’s a definite step up in stotytelling and screenwriting for game industry.

2 Likes

Finished one playthrough, and loved it. Looking forward to a second playthrough and exploring a bit wider.

2 Likes

Completed this and loved it. One of the best of '16. Very bittersweet.

2 Likes

For me, this game was very real, even with its ending. I loved that.

2 Likes

I now can say that I would like this badge please!

3 Likes

Finished this today. I would love to have the badge!

2 Likes

Me too. Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed. I enjoyed. Infra is a good one for some who liked this. It’s tough to compare them against each other as they are similiar yet quite different. Give me that badge and i’ll do something goofy like put it on my silly hat that I keep my pet turtle in.

2 Likes

This game is underrated. There is so much to discover. And don’t mention the sad background story ;(
Would replay this any time soon

2 Likes

Completed, such a great game.

2 Likes

Completed it! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

Voice acting, script, music and visuals are beautiful.

2 Likes

Completed this last night, loved it!

2 Likes

I have completed the game! Really loved the art style and the mystique of the story.

2 Likes

Completed this game back when it came out and I was amazed at how much it affected me. To this day the soundtrack still gives me the feels. I would love a badge!

2 Likes

Completed it before I was active on the site.

I loved that the characters were flawed - and the park was just gorgeous.

2 Likes

Finished last week! I definitely enjoyed it but I don’t feel as strongly as I do about some of the other “walking simulator” games. I played it literally the day after What Remains of Edith Finch, which I loved.

2 Likes