Adding a game that is not in the database

Hello everyone,

First of all, congrats for the neat site. It seems something I could use in order to share all my game libraries with friends, including GoG, Humble, Desura, itch.io, etc.

I have an issue, I am trying to add Another World - 20th Anniversary Edition to my database. The game does exist on Steam, but I have it on GOG, therefore I cannot simply import it.

I don’t know how to add a game to this website database. From what I have gathered, it is based on the Giant Bomb API, which doesn’t include this game. Or maybe I just suck at searching things, who knows.

In this thread [Adding games to the library?], Peter said that there would either be a raw game imput form, or an “Import from Steam” button, if you’re a curator.

I could use some help, please !

There is a raw input form for curators currently. However, Another World - 20th Anniversary Edition was considered as another release of Out of This World (Out of This World (video game) releases | Grouvee)

Sometimes Giant Bomb makes a new page for a re-release, sometimes they don’t. I think it depends on how different the game is.