Super Meat Boy

This is the discussion/completion topic for Super Meat Boy. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

smb
Title: Impossible

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

One more badge to claim.

2 Likes

This one was a beast. Still not 100% but I can honestly say I earned this badge.

2 Likes

Completed, although not at 100%, that was impossible for me, hahah

2 Likes

Took me hours and countless of near-incensed moments to finish the story mode but I am proud to have made it through this Dark Souls-quality platformer game.

2 Likes

Completed it on Vita in 2015. One of the hardest platformers out there and platformers are the hardest games for me. Was really nice to beat it.

2 Likes

completed a few years back, great game

3 Likes

Controls were a bit weird for me but yeah good game. Beat it few years ago and now there are much better platformers yet it was the best before.

2 Likes

Yo, I want this badge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

took me 13 hours and ive only unlocked 6 achievements. great game, very hard and replayable

2 Likes

Been a while…badge please? :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah yes. Great game. I made the ah “intelligent” decision the first time I played it to start this and Dark Souls in the same weekend. Yeah uh…that ended well. But anyway, I did beat SMB after a good couple months, and I’d love the badge for it haha

3 Likes

It used to be a point of pride for me that I beat this using a keyboard, despite the game’s warnings against trying it. Probably wasn’t that much harder in reality, but still a neat little story I suppose.

3 Likes

I have enough swear words to describe this game. But I beated in two years ago and cannot beleive there is a badge for this game!. Badge me please!

1 Like