Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

This is the discussion/completion topic for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

pers3
Title: Conqueror of Tartarus

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

“Conqueror of Tartarus” may make a good badge title.

I beat this game back around launch :slightly_smiling: .

1 Like

Finished it.

There should be a FES badge.

1 Like

I completed the P3 portable version of it, in the end it seemed as if those characters were my friends due to the long time spend with them, their evolution and the variety of situations, even though Tartarus was a bit repetitive.

1 Like

Persona 3 is one of my absolute favorites! I’ve beat it again and again and still get the itch every now and then to give it another playthrough. I think I’ve also probably bought the game one too many times. Owning every single version of Persona 3 feels great though.

1 Like

I’ve also completed this game and loved every second of it. I think I’m basically just gonna die of excitement when Persona 5 comes out!

1 Like

I think I’m going to take a week off when it comes out here in America. It’ll be the best Valentine’s Day ever!

Completed this a few years ago. Still need to get through Persona 4 Golden in anticipation of Persona 5.

1 Like

This game took me months to clear, but it was worth the time I put in! A very fun JRPG.

1 Like

I completed it when it was released! I really love the Shin Megami Tensei games, but especially the Persona ones. So badge please :smiley:

1 Like

Beat this game twice on PSP. I don’t know what I was thinking.

1 Like

Absolutely loved Persona 3. Was literally my entry point into the series. May I get the badge for this one?

1 Like

Thank you for the badge :slight_smile:

I finished Persona 3. It’s great but I liked P3P more. Portable is one of my favorite games.

1 Like

Even though this was my first Persona game, I never got around to finishing it until I completed Persona 4. I just liked it better, I suppose. That, and not being able to control party members… Just, ugh.

1 Like

Finished a few years back, I was already in love with smt and was not disappointed

1 Like

P3P was such a fresh take to this game, so many hours spent and tears from some of the social links haha, finishing it was like abandoning a close friend I was incredibly sad and crying :persevere: badge pls :eyes::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Just beat this game a week ago after putting it on the backlog in 2014. The game was challenging and I don’t think I’ll try to max all the social links, but I had a lot of fun completing this game.

1 Like

i beat p3 a couple years back, its a good game but god if they ever do a remake(p3p not withstanding) let me control my party members

1 Like