Mass Effect

This is the discussion/completion topic for Mass Effect. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

me3
Title: Commander Shepard

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

Oh, now here we go. If there is any game I have played more than the Mass Effect series, it can only be Chrono Trigger. And that might only be because it’s been out longer and thus had a head start. Maybe… I’m definitely going to be claiming the three ME badges.

2 Likes

I’ve been slow claiming my badges, but I’ve finished all 3 of the Mass Effects!

3 Likes

For some reason this one didn’t kick to you from my Like so I assigned it from the back end.

1 Like

Ahh, I had the trigger set to look for the likes daily instead of after every action on the post. I have switched it so it will work in the future.

1 Like

Yes! I love this game.

3 Likes

Can I take your posts on the three Mass Effect games to mean that you have completed them all and want the badges?

1 Like

Oh sorry. Yes, you definitely can. Thanks!

1 Like

Cool. I just wanted to make sure. You should have them now.

1 Like

I suppose I should claim my badges! I binge played ME back in the day and finished it in two days.

2 Likes

I played this through early last year, on my PS3! Perhaps I should have played it on PC it had some bad framerate issues at times. It was a fun game, I think I had a romance with the blue alien lady. I started Mass Effect 2 but never finished it.

2 Likes

I have beaten this series last year. Still one of my top favorite games. Can I still claim a badge?

2 Likes

Beat on xbox (but not on PC, for some reason I have two copies)

2 Likes

Beat it on PS3. Was a good game. Looking forward to ME2

2 Likes

Beat it on Xbox! Great series

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve completed the first Mass Effect past year, can i have my badge please? Hello to everyone!

2 Likes

Completed. It feels like such a long time ago, makes me feel nostalgic. Loved the game, of course.

2 Likes

Yup, completed this one long ago. Great game. Played the male Shepard, want to do the female route sometime.

2 Likes

Completed all three games, hope I’ll get enough time to revisit it one day.
Unpopular opinion ahead: first was the best.

upd: i thought it was for the series, not for one game %)
still I fit the requirement here.

3 Likes

@b1ackjack I am with you on that, the first is phenomenal. It suffers from lacklustre controls but establishes the world that I need to revisit time and time again. Although I love ME2, for me the two that I enjoy the most are ME and ME3, which is probably just as unpopular an opinion :wink:

1 Like