Too Many Keys and Doors VYK-CLF-SRG by @bmo

La maldición de la pirámide 4B5-5FX-SDG by @Sir_Laguna

1 Like

9SW RDC J3G Haunted flowers. Thanks!

1 Like

Mario’s Gloomy Rainy Monday 71V-DVR-81G by @Torgo

Slip n’ Munch - RP4-2JT-VFG

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback so far. People playing my levels feels good. Hope everyone is getting the same satisfaction :slight_smile:

Today’s level is Pipes Galore! FVT-4RY-3LF

1 Like

C91-GL1-CRG by @MarioPrime

Takeoffs and Landings: WP1-RYL-S4G By @MarioPrime

2 Likes

From cold to colder! 33D-D48-8LF

1 Like

‘La Bruja del Bosque’ by @Sir_Laguna

Code: 5SX PK0 RRG

1 Like

6XN-SCY-L2G by @Torgo

1 Like

‘Caida Libreeeeeeee!’ by @Sir_Laguna (that’s me! lol)

Code: 4KY C3Y F5G

2 Likes

Mario Town in Winter 8R3-1RS-92H by @bmo

1 Like

‘Battle of Winterfell’ by @Sir_Laguna

Code: 322 TCQ 4HG

1 Like

F6P-MMX-F2H In donuts we trust
BG6-R0R-WXF Boss boot battle!
45F-JQ6-2YF Spare a thought for Thwomp Fort
05N-YTM-93G The Only Way Is Up clap Marioo
CQ2-RVW-YPF Dead Fish Swimming
F3N-K6P-GFF Chain Chomp Prison Ship
K9L-WLG-SDG Thwomp Road Block

1 Like

JT3-TB2-7VG by OJ7

1 Like

Wall Jump! by @Sir_Laguna

Code: V6W T5H NFG

Escape Part 1: Bowser’s Basement CN4-BDS-XKG by @Taiyed311

Original post

This course is called “Escape Part 1: Bowser’s Basement”

It’s moderately difficult with several technical elements. Basically, you’re trying to climb a vertical level while lava is rising.

It’s “Part 1” because I was planning on making a trilogy of courses, increasing in difficulty with each iteration. I only created one more and it’s very difficult, though not Kaizo difficult.

Here’s a playthrough of the course. Beware, if you plan on trying this course out, this video has spoilers. Apologies for the quality. The only way I can record these is through my phone camera.

1 Like

I’m in the process of creating a Super World. 40 courses. I’m about half way through finishing World 6. I’ll post mySuper World code when it’s finished and I’m happy with it.

Just going to say that creating 40 levels for 8 worlds to make a Super World is what I’ve wanted from Super Mario Maker since the first game. And now I get to do it. And man, it is a lot of work, but hopefully worth it!

2 Likes

Escape Part 2: Bowser’s Sewers
G5L-S33-0KF

This is the next (and last) is the series. It’s highly difficult and technical, but not nearly Kaizo.
Basically, you’re trying to climb a vertical level while sewage is quickly rising. You die if you touch the toxic liquid!

Here’s a playthrough of the course. Beware , if you plan on trying this course out, this video has spoilers. Apologies for the quality. The only way I can record these is through my phone camera.

1 Like