Manga & Anime Talk

I withdraw everything I said. What a fucking disappointment. The premise was great. It indeed took a darker turn and it became the most generic, shitty, and LAUGHABLY HORRIBLY PACED alien invasion drama I can think of, the “main characters” aren’t even in it, the actual main character is so boring and unlikeable I don’t even know why anyone would care about him or put him in the show to begin with, there are so many random ass boring nobodies introduced every episode I can’t stand it, they’re like edging us with the abysmal pacing AND THE PAYLOAD NEVER COMES I FUCKING HATE IT lol.

Imagine if the first season of One Punch Man (minus the wit and interest) just had Saitama sulking in a corner the whole time while everyone else just putzed around like dumb fucks and all the other good guys just slowly died boring deaths. That’s this show.

1 Like