Hotline Miami

This is the discussion/completion topic for Hotline Miami. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

hotline%20miami
Title: Inner Animal

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

2 Likes

Yay I beat this too, though I haven’t played the sequel.
Lol, I’ve beaten so many of these badge games. What am I doing with my life? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just completed this. It was so much fun. I would love a badge.

2 Likes

completed it too, ass well as hotline miami 2

2 Likes

You’ll need to post in the topic for 2 in order to get that badge. Find it here: Hotline Miami 2

1 Like

Completed! Nerve wrenching but rewarding nonetheless!

2 Likes

just got done beating this! might go back and cheevo hunt at some point, but for now this is completed in my book.

2 Likes

Completed this with my boyfriend so that when you die, you change players (which is every 5 seconds or so). Had so much fun. We finished at 3 am and then went to sleep. When I closed my eyes I would just keep seeing psychedelic shapes and felt like I was on drugs.

2 Likes

Completed. An interesting experience, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Awesome game that I finished on my Vita. A badge, please?

2 Likes

This is a great game to rub off your backlog. I found It didnt take too much time to complete, and there were some surprising narrative elements to emerge as you get to the end. I went back and finished it after a year or so of putting it off and was glad i did. Do it!

EDIT: thinking more about this game and the title. I thought the title of one of the game’s songs, 'Inner Animal’ would be quite appropriate but really the perfect title would be a spoiler: should be what those letters spell out! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Finished this game not too long ago.

2 Likes

I have completed this game and loved it, really wanna try the sequel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have not finished the game…feel weird posting that on the achievement forum. Although I did watch Pulp Fiction tonight and couldn’t help but think of Hotline Miami.

2 Likes

Completed it! Sorry for spamming all these backlog threads, those badges are just too awesome to pass up :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve completed it many times. Hotline Miami 1 difficulty seems like a breeze compared to HM2.

2 Likes

Completed it and I want to claim the badge.
Снимок

2 Likes

Completed it! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

Super adicting gameplay!

2 Likes

I have completed it, and have almost all trophies except A+ in all. Going to get that one some day as well! Loved the planning that you had to do in the later levels.

2 Likes

Completed it on PC. Incredible soundtrack.

3 Likes