Hotline Miami 2

This is the discussion/completion topic for Hotline Miami 2. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

https://discuss.grouvee.com/uploads/default/original/2X/d/d97fdf82dec1d295f403137a1d6974ab7597e34d.png
Title: You Are the Blood

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

Completed this game too.

I thought about “Miami Mutilator”, but it doesn’t fit the picture and in general kinda corny. Oh, and maybe spoiler-y too. Still better than nothing.

1 Like

completed it, shamefully it was much worse than hotline miami 1

1 Like

I nominate the badge title be named ‘you are the blood’ also I just notice that Perturbator has decided to have made all his albums on his bandcamp free at some point.

There is a lot of music to pick from for badge titles for both games seems appropriate if we are into naming of bages lol:)

I got this one too, the hardest part was probably killing 40000 enemies, completing it on Hard and getting A+ on every level made Hotline Miami 1 look like a walk in a park. I think I deserved this badge.
Снимок

3 Likes

Completed on PC. Much like the first game, amazing soundtrack.

1 Like

Badge Please.

1 Like

Completed it when it was released on Vita. I really like the Hotline Miami games. And the soundtrack was even better this time around.

1 Like

Completed this one in 2016! Not as good as the first one, gameplay-wise, and it drags for a bit too much. Still went on interesting directions

1 Like

Beat this way back!
Great game, weaker than first though. I guess with that ending there will be no Hotline Miami 3.

1 Like

Completed this one multiple times on pc. Its a wonderful game, the best history and OST i ever saw. But considering all the factors, the first one it’s still the best.

1 Like

I finished the game a couple years ago and it’s one of my favorites! I actually played it before playing the first and I loved the 2nd much more than the first.

1 Like

As I wasn’t the biggest fan of the first, it’s unlikely I’d have played and finished this if not for the fact that I originally purchased the collection containing both games with spare gold points on the Switch eShop. Surprisingly I think I actually enjoyed this one more, which I believe is a controversial take as most people love the first, but I think it’s because I knew what I was in for this time around so I was able to just immerse myself in the fast-paced gameplay. While I don’t think I’ll ever call myself a fan of these games, the soundtrack definitely stood out so it gets a thumbs up from me on that front. A badge would be great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Devs are working on their next, non-HM game but there’s haven’t been updates in a long time. Claiming the badge

1 Like

finished after the first one, awesome soundtrack. would like to badge!

1 Like

Badge me please. I remember my sister and i played this game against each other in a speedrun competition and she beat me by 10 minutes. Let’s just say i was beyond pissed off!

1 Like