Game library not updating from Steam

I’ve noticed since the new year that it seems that new games I’ve activated through Steam aren’t getting automatically added to my Grouvee library. I have never had an issue with this before and I have not changed any settings. Games from the 4th have yet to be added, maybe I’m being overly paranoid but it seems like in the past games were added sooner after activating. Is there a way to force a rescan?

I’ll look into it and see what’s up.

I know it’s worked for me this year, but that doesn’t mean anything. Do you have the games on other shelves already?

As of now the games have not been added to my library. The games in question were the latest humble monthly games. Typically how long does it take?

Alright, I figured it out. It was a weird one. If you had the game Faerie Solitaire Remastered in your Steam library, it would cause your Steam import to blow up whenever it ran into that game. It had to do with the fact that someone had submitted Faerie Solitaire Remastered as a game suggestion to the Grouvee database, but it hadn’t been approved it yet. So when my code would try and suggest a game to match Faerie Solitaire Remastered from Steam to a Grouvee game, my search engine would return an empty game object, and it would blow up the search. Like I said, weird, and kind of convoluted. I think I’ve fixed the bug, and I’ve kicked off a new Steam import for you that should send you an email here shortly if it hasn’t already.

Thank you very much, glad to hear you were able to pin point it to get things are working again.As someone who buys a lot of bundles it’s a great feature to have.

Hi Peter,
I noticed once more that new steam games stopped being automatically added to my Grouvee library back in April. Any chance you could look into this? There have been many games added since then.

That’s about the time steam updated all of their privacy stuff due to the GDPR stuff. You have to go back in and make your profile public again because they made everyone’s private by default. If that’s not what happened, just let me know and I’ll get it fixed.

Thanks Peter, I changed the setting and it just added the new games this morning.