Firewatch

Completed this last year on PS4. Still using the dynamic theme that came with the game, which is my absolute favorite.

2 Likes

Finally picked it up in the summer sale–badge please!

2 Likes

Bought in bargain upon a friend’s recommendation. It’s a refreshing take on story-telling first person adventure game, albeit a little shorter in length by my standards. Still the dialogue choices gives it some replay value, not to mention the plot being hard to predict for the first run.

2 Likes

Finished it (quite late to the party), loved it, one of the best, if not the best, walking simulators.

2 Likes

Completed. Now looking forward to In the Valley of Gods.

2 Likes

Completed it in 2016. I liked it. It was my #8 in my top 10 2016.

2 Likes

Hi Jess,

I have completed Firewatch and would the badge please.

Thank you.

~ Prin

2 Likes

Hi! I finished this game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Claiming this badge. Very moody game :slight_smile: have to replay it sometime.

2 Likes

This didn’t deliver on my expectations, but I still beat it. Here to claim badge!

4 Likes

Finally played (and completed) this in December. Wonderful game, and a little different to what I was expecting.

2 Likes

Finished it in 2016, really liked this game, it stands out of other walking simulatores. Story and dialogues here are really good, it was like reading an interesting book. I’m pretty sure one day I would play it again

3 Likes

Here for the badge. Gimme gimme

2 Likes

Love this game, the narrative is great. Finished it last year

2 Likes

Firewatch is fine. I was certainly excited for it, coming as I did from the Idle Thumbs podcast. But as interesting as it is, I definitely feel like it’s overrated. Maybe I should give it another chance, though. I did finish it; but maybe my expectations were out of line with reality.

Badge, please.

3 Likes

Just finished Firewatch! Could I get a badge please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve beaten Firewatch.

2 Likes

I’d like this badge, please!

2 Likes

Really liked this one

2 Likes

I completed this back in 2020, then did a quick run-through to experiment with other decision paths. Good game, but I felt so let down at the end when you don’t get to meet Delilah (or whatever her name was?). It almost felt like a mini break-up.

2 Likes