Fire Emblem: Awakening

This is the discussion/completion topic for Fire Emblem: Awakening. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

fe
Title: Exalted Blood

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

I’ve completed this! It’s not my favourite, but I still might do a re-run before the release of FE: Fates.

2 Likes

I loved this game! One of the first games I bought for my 3DS! I might go back (at some point far away) to do a replay where I do perma-death. I was a scrub and let everyone live the first time

2 Likes

This is helping my fill in my grouvee list. Done with this too.

2 Likes

Completed. This is one of the best games ever. Just thinking about it makes me sad that I can’t just wipe my memory and experience it all over again.

2 Likes

Completed. I’ve never been a fan of tactical RPGs but i loved Fire Emblem: Awakening. The battle system is tight and building bonds within your army just adds to the emotional side of the story because you feel such a strong tie to these characters.

2 Likes

i completed fire emblem a while back. one of the best 3ds games!

2 Likes

I’ve been a huge fan of Fire Emblem ever since Blazing Sword. Although turn-based isn’t my cup of tea, there’s just something about FE that truly captivates me.

2 Likes

Not my favorite Fire Emblem by a long shot but still fun nonetheless. Still working on grinding out the support log to 100%.

Badge please~!

2 Likes

While I prefer the earlier Fire Emblem games, this is a good “New Age” Fire Emblem entry. I beat it back in 2012.

2 Likes

Beat the game twice on Hard/Classic. Need to do a no-grind run of it someday.

2 Likes

I made it up until the endgame battle, but I haven’t actually fought it yet because I want to get all my supports to 100% and play the paralogues. I’m worried I can’t go back and do those extras if I beat the game.

2 Likes

I have completed the game :slight_smile: Sorry about the bump, just noticed about badges and i would like to have one for one of my favorites

3 Likes

I’ve completed this game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed when it first came out, loved this game

2 Likes

Got pretty hyped with this some years ago and completed it.
Not my favourite, but a pretty good one.

2 Likes

Love this game so much. Was the first fire emblem I finished, but not the first I played. Might be my favorite just for nostalgia reasons. Badge please <3

2 Likes

One of my favorite games I beated on the switch. My favorite character in the game was Chrom. Badge me!

1 Like