Fez

This is the discussion/completion topic for Fez. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

fez
Title: Fezzes Are Cool

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

Temporarily given this badge the title ‘Fezzes Are Cool’ because, obviously.

1 Like

Most of these games are on my backlog. This is one of a couple that I actually beat. I like the temporary title.

2 Likes

I can haz fez too? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve beaten this one. OMG the ending. :heart_eyes_cat:
Seriously though, at the end (no spoilers) I think I fell of my chair and had a seizure. It was intense. Perhaps the best ending of a game ever. A very good game, great unique concept. Shame the developer had a weird tantrum and abandoned the game industry.

2 Likes

I beat this game. Trippy awesome ending!

2 Likes

I completed this one too, without the more complex code puzzles. I might turn to it some day to try to complete those.

2 Likes

I’ve complewted this time ago.

2 Likes

I have completed the game :smiley: uhmm now that I think I’ve not added xbox games here

2 Likes

I would like to claim this badge. A really cool game.

2 Likes

Finished this game a while ago, though i had to get help online for some of the trickier puzzles. Really liked this game a lot.

2 Likes

Completed, I love final animation.
I respect people who can max it O.O Hard!

2 Likes

I need more games like this, please. And the badge. :wink:

2 Likes

I’d like the badge please!

2 Likes

Love this one!! Badge pls thx :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Completed it! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

Game design in this one is super well made.

2 Likes

Finished today :smiley: amazing game !

Ps. Would ilike a badge ^^

2 Likes

Fez was a hell of a game. Badge please!

3 Likes

Completed it with my girlfriend and we learned, that you should change your perspective in every sticky situation: lovely game! Claim Batch!

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to play this. I need to get the game.

1 Like