Fallout: New Vegas

This is the discussion/completion topic for Fallout: New Vegas. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

fallout32
Title: The Courier

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

WHOA. That’s cool! Nice looking. I’m happy the Fallout games are getting badges.

I sooo completed this. I actually spent about 3-4x more time in NV, mostly because the mods really were rolling out over on Nexus for it.

2 Likes

I finished this one too!!

2 Likes

Loved New Vegas, finished everything in this game including all dlc

2 Likes

I was obsessed with it and played every possible end scenario.

2 Likes

Loved it, finished it!

2 Likes

Amazing game I completed couple times, and now I want this badge!
Снимок

2 Likes

I enjoyed this one more than I did Fallout 3 actually! Finished it twice.

2 Likes

I’ve finished this game several times over. Still haven’t written a review though.

2 Likes

Probably the best Fallout game, with the best DLC (Old World Blues).

Badge please. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ah yes, my first Fallout game. Always gotta go wish Yes Man. He’s just the best.

2 Likes

Finished the game twice!

2 Likes

Finished this for the first time on X360 around 3 months a go, became my new favourite fallout game too!

2 Likes

Can I get this one too? Completed it in 2016, tried all the different scenarios and DLCs.

2 Likes

I’d very much like to have this badge!

2 Likes

Completed the game, loved the DLC stories and all of the references in the game. Can’t wait to collect more badges for my games!

2 Likes

This is my favorite game in the Fallout franchise, and one of my favorite games of all time. I’ve played this game 4 times.

1 Like

My absolute favorite fallout! I think I’ve put hundreds of hours in across several playthroughs.

And has one of my favorite DLCs of all time, the infamous Dead Money. I think what I loved about it was that when I played through it, I was at the point where I had nearly everything possible in the game (literally - I was collecting one of every single weapon and had a near complete collection). So having it all ripped away made me feel like I was playing the game from brand new again. Often I’ll think “wow, I wish I could experience X game from scratch again” and it definitely gave me that feeling. I still think of it as one of my fondest gaming experiences.

2 Likes

I have beaten New Vegas several times. The first time on the Xbox 360 & then a few more times on PC.

1 Like

Hello:

I have completed Fallout New Vegas. Please present me with the badge.

Thank you.

1 Like