Dragon Age: Origins

Get me a badge, please. I love this game!

2 Likes

Time to claim it. Badge Please!

1 Like

I didn’t like the gameplay at all, but the story was cool and the caracters… the caracters…
Well, the characteres WERE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Some of the best characters I’ve ever seen in a game… on in a artwork.

1 Like

Hi, me again. I played DAO in 2016. I liked it with a few exceptions. Played the expansion one year later. Can I have a badge?

1 Like

Completed this game SO many times! And all the expansions. Love it!

1 Like

Beating Origins years ago (on a PC that was NOT designed for video gaming) was a ride and a half. It’s been a favorite of mine ever since (still never did an elf playthrough though…).

1 Like

I completed this one when it came out. I think it’s the first game I bought DLC for as well. Bought all of the DLC and enjoyed all of it.

1 Like

I completed this game quite some time ago and while I’m still finishing DAI, DAO is definitely the leading lady in this series.

3 Likes

I’ve beaten this multiple times. Might be my favorite game of all time.

This is me requesting its badge.

Edit: While I’m at it, I’d like to request the badges for 2 and Inquisition as well.

1 Like

I completed 3 times too (I finished Inquisition first :frowning: ). I loved!

1 Like

I completed Dragon Age: Origins way back on the Xbox 360. Its still my favourite Dragon Age game to this day!

2 Likes

I completed this game years ago. It wasn’t perfect but it was an amazing experience and very memorable. It will probably stay among my favourite games.

I would like the badge please!

3 Likes

Ooh this is one I want to go back and review, been a few years since I completed it but I still have some uh… very strong feelings about certain aspects of the gameplay. Incredible story though.

2 Likes

Hello. I have completed this game. Thank you as always.

2 Likes

Finished this one some years ago.
Didn’t like the gameplay, but absolutely loved the characters and the way your character IS another relevant character.

2 Likes

Finish it when it came out on the PS3. Perhaps this is the best west rpg of all times, its a shame the second and third one are not that good. Even skiped the second one, still, someday I will play it. Waiting to hear more news abouth the 4° one.

2 Likes

Been a while, but I remember playing through this at least twice. I still need to go back and play the expansions for it, which I’ve heard are pretty good. Badge please and thank you

2 Likes

Another game on my backlog I remember beating. Was really great remineded me a lot of Star Wars Knights of the Old republic. Badge me please!

1 Like