Dragon Age: Origins

This is the discussion/completion topic for Dragon Age: Origins. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

da1
Title: Grey Warden

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

I completed this game many, many times! One of my all-time favorite games!

3 Likes

Count me in, and I have to agree :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finished this one when it came out.

2 Likes

I finished this a long time ago. Back then I hadn’t played many games yet and my mind was blown because I had no idea games could be this good. Instantly fell in love with Alistair :heart: Oh, such good times.

3 Likes

A number of years ago I got a long way through this, then had the HDD on my PS3 die, and lost my entire progress. Last year I got given DA: Inquisition so went back and completed Origins and II before starting it. I completed both on easy however (blush)…

1 Like

Having now completed all 3 of the DA games (+ all DLC), I still think this one has the most memorable story/characters, though the lack of a voiced Warden and sheer number of choices you can make also ended up becoming some of a stumbling block for later games.

2 Likes

Completed ages ago (pun intended)

2 Likes

Finished some time ago.

2 Likes

Damn this game for getting me hooked on the Bioware world!
Completed, several times over :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Beat it 100% on highest difficulty level :slight_smile:

1 Like

Started this on PS3 in 2011. Put in enough hours to complete it, but never did because I kept restarting to try different characters. Ended up selling the game.

Then, Origin gave the game away on PC. Started the journey again and finally finished it in 2016.

RIP in peace Grey Warden.

1 Like

Finished it ages ago. Hands down my all-time favourite game! Bioware is so good at characterisation and game politics.

1 Like

Finished. One of my favorite game series ever, absolutely love it!

1 Like

Finished. Good job, Bioware.

1 Like

Finished this game a long time ago. It’s one of my favourite games. I’d like to get the badge please.

1 Like

I got this after finishing Dragon Age Inquisition. I remember this one threw me constant curveballs compared to Inquisition because the companions didn’t just disapprove of your actions but they could outright attack you or ignore your choices. While DA2 is my favorite of the series, I can see why this game has a special place for so many

1 Like

I got it on Origin for free, to be honest didn’t know that much about the game at the time, it proved to be very well made, that is always the most exciting thing, discovering a gem. That is when I finished it.

2 Likes

Finished this game a while back :slight_smile: Loved it. I’m sad anytime I play another game because all I want is for it to be DA:O lol

1 Like

I really think this is one of Bioware’s finest–it’s certainly high on my all-time favorites list. :slight_smile: Badge please!

1 Like