Dragon Age 2

I want to love it but it’s a once-and-done for me. The map’s too repetitive, but game play was okay tho. Still, finished it couple months after released. Badge! :grinning:

2 Likes

Completed the game twice now, along with the DLC.

3 Likes

Hi, I’ve recently completed DA2 and would love to get a badge. Good day!

3 Likes

Completed this game multiple times. The best Dragon Age game by far.

4 Likes

This one had some pretty high highs, and some pretty low lows. Definitely enjoyed overall, but after DA:O made me fall in love with fantasy dwarves I’ll always be a little bitter this one didn’t let me play as one again.

3 Likes

Although not as good in my opinion as the first one I still played through this one twice. Still an enjoyable game.

3 Likes

I completed this game quite some time ago so that I could play DAI. Still working on that game. DA2 definitely is a step away from DAO but it was a fairly enjoyable game overall.

3 Likes

I liked that this game operated on a smaller scale than it’s predecessor. Still, it had some glaring flaws. I loved playing it though. I just can’t get enough of Dragon Age.

Requesting its badge.

2 Likes

Completed! It’s little funny because i finished Inquisition first, the second one was origins, and I just played this one now HAHAHA

2 Likes

It took me two attempts to finish Dragon Age 2 but I managed to complete it on my Xbox 360, eventually.

2 Likes

This one was such a disappointment after playing the first one. I remember it had cool fighting moves.

2 Likes

Yet another game in my backlog I did not know there was a badge for. My simple one sentance review of the game is I loved the different aspects of the story but felt like the game just took place in one whole city the whole time that I played . Badge me please!!

2 Likes