Decision 2023: The People Pick Peter’s New Profile Picture Please

If that wins, we’re going to need some new merch to reflect it. I would get a Big Sip sticker.

5 Likes

And T-Shirt. And a Big Sip Big Sippie. It includes King H’s torso that rests on your head.

4 Likes

I’m loving the creativity and tenacity on this one.

2 Likes

Can we edit Ball Jars into King Harkinian’s hat?

5 Likes

But, inside the chalices?

2 Likes

What’s so wrong about bad oversexualized Terra fanart?

2 Likes

IKR? If that’s wrong, then I don’t want to be right!

3 Likes

I’m flattered that my sense of humour is making people happy but full disclosure, i totally google image searched CDi Zelda for the lols and cannot take any credit for Big Sip. Please don’t stick it on a T-shirt, pins or commemorative beer coasters! XD

4 Likes

and @kupomog337
I mean, it’s a crappy drawing, not the original artist’s intent, and all around pretty creepy?

4 Likes

Honestly, I did the same thing for a while and couldn’t settle on anything. But these were contenders…

6 Likes

20230717_211833

Big Sip will be @Peter’s new User Icon. Thank you everyone for your suggestions and votes.

4 Likes

Welcome to the internet, boyo

2 Likes

It is done. Now I need to change the icons to be more square on the main site like here on the forums so you can get a little better view of the big sip.

5 Likes

User icons are square on the forums?

2 Likes

Haha. I forgot that I had installed a different theme on the forums and was using that. I guess they’re round by default! I’m pretty smart sometimes.

5 Likes

So is this a fiscal year switch, or should we vote on a new one now?

4 Likes

I’m open to another vote. Gotta defer to the man himself- @peter is it time to update your PFP?

4 Likes

You young kids and your online slang…

6 months seems like a good time period to change it up. Just as long as it’s dumber than this one, I’m up for it.

3 Likes

@Inc, can you top yourself for the next picture?

2 Likes

Okay feel free to submit profile pictures. I’ll leave submissions open until 11:59pm Sunday Chicago time (God’s time). I’ll open a vote after that.

2 Likes