Braid

This is the discussion/completion topic for Braid. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

braid

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

1 Like

Oops, I missed one. I loved Braid and definitely want to pick up this badge.

2 Likes

Completed! Hard but rewarding puzzles, I even got the majority of stars.

2 Likes

Completed. Better late than never. After loving tons of indie games I finally got back to the roots. I liked the game, but I thought the game was about an alcoholic father that wanted to make amends to their daughter. After reading up on it on the internet I was quite surprised what it was really about and that I didn’t see anything like that while playing.

2 Likes

I have completed this game.

3 Likes

Completed twice, second time with hidden ending.

2 Likes

I also need more games like Braid. It’s fantastic.

2 Likes

Completed it! I’d love to have the badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed it! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finished this one too, good game, I love time traveling elements. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finished! My first Xbox 360 game way back when.

2 Likes

Completed, with all the puzzle pieces too! Badge please. :slight_smile:

Also a good name might be: “Be Kind Rewind”

2 Likes

Loved it. Really fascinating final level too.

2 Likes

Completed it around the time it was released on PC. Very good puzzles that made me feel smart when completing it. Last level was very cool, I didn’t understand the meaning of it at first, but when I did my mind was blown.

3 Likes

Completed this game in 2014! Puzzles are very smart and fun in this one.

2 Likes

I think I prefer the moody one to the pretentious one.
Even so
the badge, please!

2 Likes

Brad was my introduction to indie games. I played it alone in a hotel room in Westchester, waiting to move to the middle east, while my wife went to Wisconsin to say good-bye to her family. In retrospect, I don’t know that I could have had a more perfect time to be so surprised by a game.

:slight_smile: .esaelp ,egdaB

3 Likes

I have a lot of respect for this one. It’s not a game I really feel any drive to play after having gotten the major endings but it’s a very cool one to be sure.

2 Likes

Remember beating this on the 360 back in the day. Badge me please! Wow I beat so many games and going back in my backog to make sure I can get additoianl badge for them! It like a platium on playstation.

1 Like