Bloodborne

This is the discussion/completion topic for Bloodborne. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

bloodborne
Title: The Hunter

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

2 Likes

I’m claiming this badge as well. I hated it at first, and by the end I loved it.

2 Likes

Technically completed, though I’m playing Old Hunters right now.

2 Likes

I’ve beaten this, AND the DLC! The DLC is definitely the best part of the game. I’m actually in the middle of my third playthrough (before my PSN+ account expires).

2 Likes

Beat both game and DLC. Also got platinum trophy and 100% trophies in DLC

3 Likes

Beat and platinumed the base game, though still struggling with two DLC bosses. So far my favourite FS game. However, from what I’ve seen in Stress Test while playing, Dark Souls III will take its place quite easily.

3 Likes

Let me guess: Orphan of Kos

1 Like

Easily one of my favourite games of all time badge please

2 Likes

I also Platinumed it and got all the DLC trophies.

1 Like

Completed main game and DLC. I would like to get a badge please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Completed this game this week! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

Wow that was hard, but addicting!

The atmosphere (sounds, designs, aesthetics) was very well achieved. Very lovecraftian.

2 Likes

Would like to claim it as well, it’s one of my favorite games. Got Platinum for it as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed today with Old hunters DLC, amazing 55h of gameplay :smiley: would like a badge <3

2 Likes

just finished this game and absolutey LOOOOVED it. I’m totally 5 years late to the party. Could I get a badge please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So this was a painful completion + platinum back in 2017. But honestly the Old Hunters was even more painful.

I liked aspects of this a lot but my reflexes are just too slow at this point for me to really be interested in the majority of From Software’s back catalog.

2 Likes

Tied with Persona 5 as my favorite game of all time. I wasn’t expecting to love it all too much just like Persona, but my expectations for both of these games were exceeded. Worth getting PSNow just for this game alone.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I’m claiming this badge. I ventured into the deepest dungeon and uncovered its secrets. Praise the good blood!

2 Likes

Excellent game, so fast paced and aggressive compared to From’s other games. May I please have the badge?

2 Likes

Finished base game / Old Hunters and it sits as my top 2 From game. May I get a badge please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Masterpiece of a game as well as its DLC. One badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes